Thursday, December 8, 2011

a broad returned from being abroad

uhem... 
I know its been forever and a day, 
but I'm back, babaayy! (channeling Frank Costanza  of Seinfeld right there)
We landed in Chicago Tuesday night after 7 days of many seafood platters, lots of hours rocking and cuddling our new niece, 1 day trip to San Francisco, and approximately 26 hours of sightseeing/driving/picture snapping along the Oregon coast.
Yesterday I spent the day, wide awake recovering from the switch back to central time from west coast time, editing pictures I took during my very first newborn photography session with my niece. 
Like always I'm behind on laundry and Chris is complaining that he is out of fresh boxers so an in-depth account of everything that was the west coast will have to wait until.. maybe tomorrow?
So for now I will just have to leave you with this delectable, mid-afternoon snack of a photograph..
Be careful not to get a sugar rush while viewing.
Yes, it IS that sweet.
I am pleased to introduce
li'l miss Geneva Ann Palacios
born November 27th, 2011, 9:17am
7 lbs, 13oz     20.5 inches long

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...she is adorable! Sounds like you had a fabulous trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. This is serious cute. You did such a wonderful job Janell, I wish there were more pictures! Look at her scrunched up little face, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

shoot me a line or two