Wednesday, September 21, 2011

the first step....

If I'm gonna go for it,
I'm gonna need a decent logo...
I did a little playing around on HP logo maker online and here's what I
came up with...
Of course, something went wrong technologically and moved the "Janell Happ" a bit to the left.. The first "p" in "Happ" should be just a smidge to the right of the gray line that is slicing through it currently. Same with the "e" in "Janell", too.  It should be lined up so that the gray line is slicing through the left margin of the "e", instead of slicing through the poor thing. I promise, it looked a lot more impressive with those tweaks... Hopefully their tech support person can figure out the issue. I'm still pretty happy with the colored logo part of it.. 
It reminds me of a pile of polaroids.
Whatcha think?
Love? Hate?

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute and creative, I could never do that, LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Its really not as hard as you'd think. Beleive me, I'm not technology genius lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks great, if you ask me! Congrats for taking another step toward your dream :) Hope you had a great weekend! xoxo {av} | {long distance loving}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thanks, gal :) it really got the ball rolling for me. I had a great weekend! Hope you did too! Thanks for stopping by and for being an awesome new follower
    Xo- Janell

    ReplyDelete

shoot me a line or two