It sort of been a pretty mundane Monday here.. I had high hopes for it being a pretty productive day but my sore muscles (thanks, Nike Training Club iPhone app) have put any hopes of productivity on hold. I caught up on Kourtney & Kim Take New York (which only makes me despise Kim and love Kourtney all the more). I pondered driving to Target to pick up a copy of The Girl Who Played With Fire but talked myself out of it because that meant hopping into a cold-leather-seated truck to get there. Finally I ended up on our iMac pretend online shopping. I made a promise to Chris (that excluded Christmas gifts) that I would put my online shopping on hold and to be honest it wasn't even that hard. Its way less fun to shop for clothes when you no longer wear the size you thought you were and have to send all the goodies back to the store. Such is life, right?
So today I'm just going to share some of the things that have popped up on my LOVE radar. Enjoy
1. I sort of stumbled upon this UK clothing website while reading Cup of Jo . She had posted a link to a pretty perfect polka-dot dress and I kept exploring. I'm obsessed with EVERYthing on their sight.. even their maternity clothing makes me wish I was preggers! This dress was pretty amazing: classic, sexy, chic This adorably fun maternity dress made me swoon!
2. This lamp made from a vintage telephone. Seriously, how genius is that?
3. This restaurant.. Every year, Chris & I make our annual trip in January to Denver for the National Western Stock Show. The first year we went out, we searched and found the most perfectly dreamy steakhouse. Its located inside of a historic Union Pacific railroad building close to Coors Field in downtown Denver. Last year we tried to go, but they were closed for remodeling.. bummer.. BUT we ARE going this year. Like, we are going Thursday night. That's final
4. This popped up in Yahoo! news today. I've always had an interest in historic architecture, especially in cities that I love. This list of historic mansions for sale, happens to include a gem in Chicago and an absolutely swoon-worthy place in New Orleans... Ugh, a girl can dream, can't she?
5. This movie. I finished reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo on Friday afternoon and it was every bit as thrilling as the reviews said. We had big plans to go to see the movie on Friday night at 7:30.. Then a baby calf decided that she would start to come into the world at about 6:00 that night. Calf trumped movie. Had plans to see it Saturday. Ended up staying in and renting Contagion (have any of you seen it!? Lets just say it totally freaked me out about germs on everything we touch). So.. my goal is to see the movie sometime before Thursday morning when we leave for Denver. Its just happening. That's all there is to it :)
That's about it. Enjoy your Monday!